Thank you for your interest in contributing to the React And TypeScript unoffical documentation. I hope to team up with others to create the premier source of React and TypeScript documentation on the web.
If you find a React and TypeScript example that would be an addition to this React and TypeScript documentation, please create an issue.
When creating an issue, please include:
- User Story - why does the reader want this information?
- Acceptance Criteria - what examples need to be described for the reader to understand how to use React and TypeScript in the context described?
- Notes (optional) - what resources can be leveraged to get this documentation written more quickly? Also, any extra notes go here.
- Confirm an issue exists for the pull request you are about to make. If no issue exists, please create one.
- Fork this repository.
- Create a branch specific to the section you are working on or adding. Push your work to that branch. Focus your work on that fix or feature.
- Use good commit messages.
- Name the branch appropriately.
- Submit a pull request against the master branch.